Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Month by iPhone: March 2013

whoa whoa whoa! the year is already a quarter of the way over? what?

it seems like this year just keeps picking up speed!

anyway. here are some Instagrams from March (:


apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins


mint brownie shake from Red Robin


Max thought these might be real fish...


beautiful skies


air guitar under the Christmas tree at work


I love OPI & whoever names these colors must have a lot of fun!


Sevenly Choose Love tee


RCA Victor - new deco for the lobby. thanks Steve!


is that sanitary? no.






The Skyway <3



mint chip gelato


Thin Mint cupcake







Sevenly Pets are Forever sweater


so according to the owner's manual of my car, I am supposed to have an empty vase whenever I am driving...I always have my pink plush VW daisy there though! hah.


more cloud love


steeples. and clouds, again.


1953 leather stools & counter. BAM painting.


oh, Target. Christmas Goldfish in the Easter aisle, really?


twinnies! dirty white Beetle & Luna (: love parking next to white ones for the obvious color difference!


Easter weather was crazy. grey sky in the morning, I didn't even see color for sunrise. then it was windy, then rainy. it was sunny again out on the water, but then grey once again. then the sun finally came back out for this picture! (:

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I can't believe that the year is a third over either!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...