Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Month by iPhone: January 2013

Another month over, another nearly three hundred photos in my iPhoto...here are some of my favorite iPhone shots from this month!

textbooks for this semester - plus a $40 piece of paper to get into the simulated restaurant

I love this shot of my Luna and one of my favorite places on earth

I had to take the Christmas ornaments off the tree at work :(

I love notecards! these were found in the clearance section at HomeGoods

another Beetle at school! not only does this one make Luna not look white, it also makes her look clean! haha (: {she still needs a carwash...}

I'm in love with my Vera Bradley fringe scarf in Go Wild!

I baked some cupcakes...

...and then I ate them

the bridge!

my cousin makes soy candles. this one is called Holly Berry and it smells like Christmas!

crayons! {I participate in FatMumSlim's #fmsphotoaday on Instagram which is great for inspiration!}

sunset at the Y

starlight mints in a record bowl at work

someday I will read these books {that I stole from my dad for this picture}

giant cinnamon roll from a local coffee shop...it was pretty annoying to try to eat this with a plastic fork!

found an accordion while thrifting

forever in love with clouds. I think I took this picture one morning on the way to class.

have you pinned these amazing printables yet? I love them!

and of course a fridge picture.

making beds and loving our vintage Simmons furniture. I want it all. {side note: does anyone know where I could find more of these pillowcases? I know that they are originally from IKEA, but we're looking to get more of them. we have a few different patterns and they're all really cute!}

these gloves are so super soft!

this is Sherman.

this is my Danelectro!

Max, my lap cat.

backyard. this was Friday. it melted on Saturday.

on the tree.

bathroom floor; room 233

this was Sunday night. this snow melted on Monday & Tuesday.

through the moonroof.

 I love my new belt from Target! it matches Luna! (:

purple.

caramel crunch cocoa and The Elegance of the Hedgehog while listening to Geri X at the green coffeehouse.

had to pull out the Harley boots because of all of the snow on Wednesday {my jeans still got soaked}

yay for finding Valentine's stickers in my stash! (:

Here's to a great February! Do you have anything exciting planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...