Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life, Investment Pieces, & Impulse Buys

Wow. it's been two weeks since I've last posted here. life has been moving at a rapid pace. Here are some pictures about what's been going on lately (:

there was some filming done in the lobby of the motel in early February. there's another camera on the banister that is barely visible behind this camera. I can't really talk too much about it, as I don't want internet stalkers, but I'm going to be on tv! (:

I bought this journal that Kayla talked about on her blog. I love it so much!

seriously so adorable. I am loving it.

I also got this timer!

my collection is now complete!

bedside. {the bottom is my car manual...haha no comment.}

Ruby's killer boots. {please ignore the dirty floor}

my sister got me two roses for Valentine's Day.



my dad also got me flowers. they're in a cute red vase. unfortunately, the picture I have of the whole arrangement has a not so pretty background.

Max, yesterday.

I went to Target yesterday. I picked up the last four of these plates. so cute! any tips on removing stickers from dishes?

I always love the frames in the holiday section. they are way better quality that the ones I have gotten from the frame section. I especially love the fun detailing on these two.

I have gotten these glitter ones from a few different holidays now! I have orange, ivory, black, aqua, red, and now this light coral.

I found this handmixer for half off in the back section.

only $10 and it came with extra attachments!

argyle + knee high socks + red clearance sticker = must buy

the reason I went to Target in the first place: shampoo & conditioner. these were on sale for $5 each, and if you bought 3, you got a $5 Target gift card. I resisted!

I'm a sucker for Lip Smackers.

I always buy them when they're on clearance!

such fun flavors too!

I got some Disney Princess ones too! (: {Spun Sugar Shine, Vanilla Sparkle, Cherry Kiss} these ones are shimmery.

I did resist buying Valentine chocolate and Oreos though! they had the birthday cake Oreos, which I still want to try, and some mega stuffed ones!

oh! and I got my certification certificates in the mail from American Hotel & Lodging Association for Front Office Management and Housekeeping Management!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa! Just doing some blog hopping today and came across yours! I actually am currently obsessed with Clear shampoo and cond. Do you love it? I feel like my hair is super healthy after using it for months. Can't wait to hear more about your TV debut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...