Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Month by iPhone: November 2012

I can't believe that it's already December! This year has flown by so fast! And I only have two more weeks of classes this semester...this is so crazy.

clouds at Target

pink daisy!

cousin's baptism

I spend too much time & money here

Max likes to hide under the couch to play (:

baby pumpkins at work

cupcake sheets!!

getting in the Christmas spirit

caramel crunch cocoa

lasagna dinner with my mom (:

Christmas decorations at the eye doctor

lights at the YMCA

hahaha

making hand turkeys for the holiday tree.

baking cookies (:

selfie :P

Thanksgiving tree

Bridger - my cousin's husky

Thanksgiving sunset

apple cranberry pie from my aunt at Thanksgiving

outfit of the day: 23 November 2012

random things I find at work

first snow (& my favorite Harley boots!) 25 November 2012

Max likes to sit in the bathroom sink

Luna got her snow tires on

Luna again

outfit of the day: 29 November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...