Image Map

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lately...

Well, let's see. What's been going on lately? I had a meeting at work on Thursday, then I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the motel. Some weeks I spend more time there than I do at home, it seems. On Saturday morning, my mom and I did a little shopping for Christmas. Before work on Sunday was Mass and teaching Sunday school.

On Monday morning, I had to return a gift that I bought for someone to the local art store. The art store is connected to a fair trade store, so I ended up exchanging the gift for some stuff for myself and my winter gift exchange partner (:


These wooden earrings were made in Ecuador.

Then, I went grocery shopping. More like "grocery" shopping. Since I still live with my parents, I don't really do the grocery shopping. I ended up buying white frosting, a gallon of milk, dark chocolate mint chocolate chips, angel hair spaghetti, pasta sauce, and a box of muffin mix. I was going to get some red velvet cake mix {on sale for $1}, but they were out, so I splurged on the muffin mix instead.

{Please excuse our not so pretty kitchen counter and my mom's well used muffin tins.}







It comes with a can of real blueberries!



They are so delicious!


These chocolate chips are pretty awesome too.

On Monday nights, I teach a tumbling class at the local YMCA. Those kids. I don't even know what to say about them. They're very silly (:

I watched the latest episode of Teen Mom 2 on Tuesday morning. The only thing I have to say about that is, "Wow."

On my way to class on Tuesday afternoon, I dropped Luna off to get waxed, and I borrowed the Scion xB {Hot Lava edition} for the evening. I went to work and did some office work.


I really need to paint my nails.

This morning I picked up Luna and she looks so pretty and clean! He even vacuumed the inside for me. The guys were teasing me about how I called Volkswagen to learn more about the Luna Green edition.

Today I finished my Christmas shopping! I went to Target and only got one - well I guess two - things for myself: some new gloves {$3!} and wrapping paper. I also refueled Luna, and picked up a few more little things downtown. I went to this really cool thrift store and picked up some stuff from Los Angeles from 1975-1976.


I even finished wrapping the Christmas presents! So I just have one more to finish here at home, and one to mail out!(:

Next week I take my certification exams with the American Hotel & Lodging Association for Front Office Management and Hospitality Facilities Management!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...