Image Map

Saturday, November 17, 2012

What's in My Bag? {Part Two}

Yesterday, I talked about what I carry with me in my purse - today's post is about what is in my backpack for school!

In case you didn't notice then, I love Vera Bradley, and I own too many pieces in too many patterns...haha. I should post a picture of my collection someday.

This is Vera Bradley's Laptop Backpack in Purple Punch. There is one main compartment, along with a smaller front compartment, and a back compartment. The front compartment has a medium-sized rectangular slip pocket, four pencil slip pockets, a horizontal zippered pocket, an ID holder, and a small slip pocket. The back compartment holds a laptop, with some extra space for a notebook or two.


In the front compartment, I have William Golding's Lord of the Flies (I believe it is the 1959 edition), which perfectly fits in the medium-sized slip pocket, a black pen, and cherry Chapstick (which is in the zippered pocket).

The main compartment holds three folders (Target), a notebook (Target - these are currently 70% off), whichever book or books I need for my class (this is Managing Housekeeping Operations for Hospitality Facilities Management), charge cords for my iPhone & MacBook, a random Bed & Breakfasts of Wisconsin brochure, a Vera Bradley 16 month student planner in Paisley Meets Plaid, and a Vera Bradley pencil pouch in Paisley Meets Plaid.

The back compartment holds my MacBook.


My pencil case contains an eraser, a flash drive, three blue pens, two mechanical pencils, and occasionally random notes.

{Part One}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...