Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: 8 November 2012

So I skipped the last two weeks due to crazy life. Here are some things I'm loving this week!

1. honey graham crackers with chocolate frosting. (:

found on tumblr via supkirby
2. PurgAtory Hill's new album "Invisible Pistols" - my favorite song from the album is "Shady Grove" (:

3. Halloween clearance at Target! I got some nice frames for half off, and also some candy corn (some of which is chocolate covered!).

4. White Girl Problems by Babe Walker - definitely an interesting read.

5. Christmas decorations! I know that it is only early November, but I love seeing all of the Christmas stuff being put up at Target (: I can't wait to decorate the aluminum Christmas tree at work for the holidays!

6.
found via Pinterest

I love Dr. Seuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...