Image Map

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: 22 November 2012

Since today is Thanksgiving, I've decided that this is going to be "Things I'm Thankful for Thursday" (:

{I feel the need to say that these are in no particular order}

1. music and the wonderful musicians in my life.
2. my amazing family, even if they all drive me crazy at some point. {today's lunch/dinner shall be interesting}
3. my job that I love so much and the incredible people I work for/with every day.
4. my other job and the experiences I gain every time I chase a dozen four-year-olds around for a few hours.
5. my parents who provide for me so I can complete college.
6. the school I go to, my classmates, and my instructors.
7. God, the church I attend, the women I teach Sunday school with, and the children themselves.
8. the Catholic school I attended for eight years, and all of my teachers and principals there.
9. the public school system I attended for five years, and the teachers and principals there.
10. my friends, even though I rarely see them.
11. the opportunities I have been given to get me to where I am today.
12. Target, cupcakes, and Instagram for keeping my life sane.
13. all of the possessions I have that other people do without.

I'm sure that I could think of more things, but it's early (6 am) and I have to get ready to go to work. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day spent with the ones you love. xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. great post! so warm & positive!
    lovely bloggy you have here!
    new friend/follower!
    say hi sometime, doll!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...