Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Past Few Days

This past weekend was another interesting one at the motel. We're starting to slow down, since it's November, but there is still never a dull moment. I've been going through some archiving stuff, which is pretty cool. I've been finding a lot of cool stuff.

After Mass on Sunday, my mom and I went to get lunch at a popular local restaurant. Their lasagna is amazing!!

This morning I had an eye doctor appointment. It was my first time to see this eye doctor, and overall, I had a positive experience. I didn't have to have my eyes dilated! And I also don't have a different prescription (which means no need to buy new glasses!!!)! He did say, though, when he was looking at my eyes after the yellow eyedrops, that I have a slight irritation from something - some sort of allergy I guess?

I just updated the "Music" page on my blog. While searching iPhoto for pictures, I found some extremely awkward pictures of myself...that should be a post some day. Wow. When I was in high school, I used to just hang out in my room and take pictures of myself apparently. Not only that, I would also make stupid faces when my mom would take my picture.

Here's one that I found (that I like) from junior year. This was taken while I was doing my Alg II homework...haha.


Juicy Couture tee - TJ Maxx - "You Oughta Be In Juicy" - I used to get so many confused comments about it.
gold shimmery 3/4 sleeve crop cardigan - Macy's? - must find

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...