Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Okay.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Okay.

I just need to keep telling myself that.

It's okay...

...to get Liv's voice stuck in your head every.single.time. you hear or see the words "it's okay."
...to catch up on Teen Mom before doing your homework.
...to be nervous about the meeting this afternoon.
...to be listening to Christmas music before December.
...to not do "Things I'm Loving Thursday" every Thursday.
...to dream of summer, even though you complained about how hot it was then.
...to think that Extra's Dessert Delights Rainbow Sherbet tastes like regular bubble gum.
...to dress up nicer than usual for no particular reason.
...to end this post with two photos from August that have no relation to this post.


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up!
    I'm always wishing it were summer... this cold weather has me down in the dumps. :P

    Adorable blog, glad I stopped by!
    lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dressing up for no reason can be fun at times!

    xo

    love & cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...