Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Unproduction

Things I should be doing:
-researching for my Etsy project
-reading my textbooks
-editing photos

Things I have done today:
-went to class
-refeuled Luna ($49.01!!!)
-browsed Dollar Tree

Things I am currently doing:
-listening to music
-browsing the Internet

Plus there's a craft that I found on Pinterest that I still want to do. ahhh, someday I'll finally do it.

In other related news, I joined Swagbucks today to earn free gift cards. I really need a life.

Check out this gorgeous picture! I want this and some of her other prints; they're beautiful!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/92965845/mels-drive-in-neon-sign-color-photograph

Hmm, maybe I'm going to go work on that Pinterest project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...